Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nightly Megathread #116


FPLOON: Tonight's NM is going to be big...
Joseph Houser: You mean not as big as what's going to happen tomorrow... *wink*
FPLOON: *pauses*
Joseph Houser: What?
FPLOON: I know what you mean...
Joseph Houser: Just checking...

FPLOON: Anyway, check out why I say this NM is going to be big...
_________________________________________________________________________________
BRING OUT THE CAKES!!







FPLOON: THE CAKES HAVE BEEN DOUBLED!!!
Joseph Houser: *rechecks* Isn't one of these cakes a repo-
FPLOON: *cuts off Joseph* Don't you start...

_________________________________________________________________________________
A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Inspired Poem


Spoilers: It's about Rainbow Dash...

_________________________________________________________________________________
Meet Princess Cadence


Yep... True story...

_________________________________________________________________________________
How To Appeal to Women


Joseph Houser: You know, you might have learn something from this video...
FPLOON: ...

_________________________________________________________________________________

I dreamed I was in
a Doctor Who special with
Amish Rednecks... twice!

_________________________________________________________________________________
Challenge Time!

FPLOON: Okay, before we start the challenge for tonight... I have prepared a skit that both Hyper and Sleep have agreed to help me with...
Hyperdudeman: I'm ready!
SleepToFade: Uh... I didn't agree to this...
FPLOON: *hands Sleep the script* Don't worry... Just read what it says and we'll see you a few hours or so...
SleepToFade: Okay...
Hyperdudeman: I don't need a script, FPLOON... I know my lines...
FPLOON: Fair enough... *to everyone* Now, I present to you... a parody of this, as as acted by SleepToFade and Hyperdudeman (with my awakened persona Joseph to help them out)! Enjoy...

Hyperdudeman: *to Joseph* Say, what the matter with you, anyway? Don't you know a Sleepy when you see one??
SleepToFade: "Why, yes... My nickname is Sleepy... Are you going to kill me now or wait later?"
Hyperdudeman: Kill him now!! Kill him now!!
SleepToFade: *to Hyper* "You keep out of this... He doesn't have to kill you now..."
Hyperdudeman: Of course he has to kill me now! I demand him to kill me know!!
*Joseph "pretends" to kill and respawn Hyper*
Hyperdudeman: *to Sleep* Okay... Let's try this again... *pauses* Sleep Season!
SleepToFade: Hyper Season!
Hyperdudeman: Sleep Season!
SleepToFade: Hyper Season!
Hyperdudeman: Sleep Season!
SleepToFade: Sleep Season!
Hyperdudeman: Hyper Season!
SleepToFade: Sleep Season!
Hyperdudeman: Hyper Season!
SleepToFade: Sleep Season!
Hyperdudeman: Hyper Season!
SleepToFade: Sleep Season!
Hyperdudeman: Well, I say it's Hyper Season... and I say kill me... BRING IT ON!!

FPLOON: Well, you hear it here first... It's Hyper Season, which means for two weeks, you get to try your hand at killing Hyper in the comments...
Hyperdudeman: Wait... What?
FPLOON: Have fun!!
Hyperdudeman: Hold on! What about Friday? I have a restaurant to run!!
FPLOON: You're right... *thinks* Okay... Tomorrow's NM, you have a free pass so that you can run the restaurant... Then, it's back to Hyper Season... Now, for the rest of you, you have your challenge... Now, go kill Hyper in the comments below! *walks off*
Joseph Houser: *to FPLOON* Where are you going?
FPLOON: I got something to take care of first... *vanishes*
_________________________________________________________________________________