Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Artsy #132


Go to bed, Fluttershy. You look tired...

More cute Fluttershy, and other ponies, after the break.






4 (source)
Ponies really like gazing at flying animals...












16 (source)
"I don't remember those photos."







23 (source)
*raises hand to protest* Ah, nevermind... She's beautiful at last.
Bob: HEY! SHE WAS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!










Bob: I've successfully infiltrated Sleepy's Artsy... I'm calling the shots now!








8 (source)
She's here to kick ass and drink apple juice.
And she's all out of juice...







It gets darker...

...and darker...

...and darker...
(future headers)


SO CHUBBEH




It seems Andrea and Ashleigh aren't important enough. *trollface*



Sad Twi makes Bob sad...


28 (source)
"They're my muffins, AND I'M GONNA EAT 'EM!"