Sunday, January 20, 2013

Artsy #141


Losing touch with reality
I am in anger of getting torn to pieces
By 1000 souls, living in my body
They're breaking out of me, crying for salvation



A short one by me for the night. Short for our proportions, at least.
Find them drawings after the break.































30 (source)
Shipping in a nutshell.






36 (source)
He DID ask for this.




40 (source)
This was my first header, of course. Switched because aspect ratio.


42 (source)
Guys... Opinion. Is this a pony?








50 (source)
Rarity... Give him his gemstones back.


















68 (source)
Fire when ready, TiM and Bob. I made it extra large for better aiming.





73 (source)



Tagged by me

76 Implied sexual content [Crystal Pony]
77 Same here [Chrysalis x Shining Armor]
78 And here [Celestia]
79 And here. Plus, it kinda looks like G3 [Rarity]

Happy Pony