Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nightly Megathread #88


Hello, everypony! Joseph Houser here... It's the day after Christmas, and certain realities are setting in as we speak... You know, things were said that shouldn't have been said... Stuff was done that you wished didn't happen... It's perfectly normal... But, I'm sure you don't regret it one bit, right?

*FPLOON whispers in Joseph Houser's ear*
_________________________________________________________________________________

That bad? ...And THAT happened? ...And why are you telling me this now? ...Dammit...

_________________________________________________________________________________
Please Stand By








_________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, what was your favorite moment that happened this Christmas, either here or IRL? Since FPLOON won't tell me, I'm sure you guys in the comments will...

(Also, should we throw a New Years Party too, FPLOON? Even though you can read minds doesn't me I can, too, you know!)