Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nightly Megathread #157

Relevant pic is relevant... also 'cause Pinkie.

Swat is here with an NM! Come off my post hiatus and make one on someone elses day too, they can't hold me down! Ok anyway, click after the break for some stuff and things that are cool and everything.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Videos! Oh God you can't have enough videos!






My... my body wasn't ready.













"Hi mailmare!" Or something along those lines. Hmm I'd stuff her mailbox so she wouldn't have a frown anymore... uhhh wait wait that kinda came out wrong... uhh I'd bring her a great package... wait no that came out wrong too! Ahh! She's a great mare, I can't help it! Don't judge me!








Can't tell if menacing message... or something else.



_________________________________________________________________________________
Bedtime stories!

Da da da dadada HEY! Lookie here, it's time for you to "go the buck to sleep!"



_________________________________________________________________________________
Discussions for the discussion monster...


Break those sleep schedules! It's time for talking! Yell and wake up your neigh(lol)bors and become the next Dinkleberg! Now let's get to it!

Uhhhh well we would if I came up with a topic... *plays with yoyo* Aha! This should entertain the masses, check what I can do! Ok I suck at a yoyo...
something somehting about DD family trees or something. This would be so much easier if I didn't want to sleep. Are sad fanfics TOO depressing!? Does Swat's ability to make discussion topics deteriorate when he's tired!? Find out next time on DD! *theme music plays*

...Well don't give me that look... everyone else creates their topics before hand. So ha... ha ha ha... I slightly win.


Diddly widdly bumbley wumbley these topics have tripped on a hill and made a big tumbley!
Dippley bippley dumbley bump the way I tripped was because of a stump!

...Just... I just don't know anymore. I'm going to sleep. *grumble grumble*

Pinkie Pie is best pony... there ok. That's it... there's nothing to it, end of subject! Nothing left to talk about.
Yes that's a ref to "The rent is too damn high"