Saturday, January 5, 2013

Music: The Portrait (Knights of Equestria Remake)/ Trusting You/ Another Day Passes By (Remastered)/ Just Be My Friend/ ong Way From Equestria [Instrumental Guitar Cover]


If you want to stay then you can be here with me
But I can't let go of all this love, oh no, so easily
I said, if you want to stay then you can be here with me
But I can't let go of all this love, oh no, so easily

We got a ponified remake of a Titanic song from Knights Of Equestria, an acoustic collab from Megaphoric and Joaftheloaf, a remastered country blues song from Night Breeze, a classical crossover from TheKingLunar, and an instrumental guitar cover of the song A Long Way from Equestria from BronySaiyanZF2202!

Don't forget to show your support for these Brony musicians and producers!

1. James Horner - The Portrait (Knights of Equestria Remake)
2. Trusting You - Megaphoric feat. Joaftheloaf
3. [Country Blues] Another Day Passes By (Remastered)
4. Discord - Just Be My Friend (Original MLP Song)
5. Long Way From Equestria [Instrumental Guitar Cover] By: BronySaiyanZF2202