Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mashup: Cooler Than Smiles/ Meet Your Master & F**k It & Been Dreaming I Been Waiting/ Magic and Bull****/ Behind the Untouched Moon/ United States of Clop 2012


On my way home, I thought of many things.
Are we allowed to make brand new beginnings?
Well we want to move, who pulls our strings?
On my way home, I thought of many things.

We got a Mike Posner/Pinkie Pie mashup from Nightmare Lyra, a remix mashup from Dean Birchum, a Living Tombstone/Rita Ora mashup and a Living Tombstone ft. Glaze/The Veronicas/Kelly Clarkson triple mashup from s2jdfgs, and a mega music mashup from Psycosis (based off Saberspark's Top 25 Brony songs of 2012)

1. MASHUP - Mike Posner Vs. Pinkie Pie - Cooler Than Smiles
2. Meet Your Master & F**k It & Been Dreaming I Been Waiting - Korn Vs NIN Vs Rainbow Dash (2013)
3. The Living Tombstone vs. Rita Ora - Magic and Bullshit
4. The Living Tombstone ft. Glaze vs. The Veronicas vs. Kelly Clarkson - Behind the Untouched Moon
5. United States of Clop 2012