Sunday, January 13, 2013

Artsy #127

1 (source)

You know what's funny? Twi has been both Starswirl and Clover in the series. She is her own master (or something like that). LOADS of art after the break.






5 (source)
I don't believe a "My Little Pony: _____ is Best Pony" logo for Cheerilee hasn't been made yet. (Not that she is)


7 (source)
That's my email alert on my phone!


9 (source)
*APPLE.MOV reference*




"It tastes just like raisins."






Derpy for president.













There is no need to hide who you really are Twi.






38 (source)
                                                           "KILL ME!"

39 (source)
A sad pony, let alone a baby, is a NOPE in my book.






And our local griffon nut goes wild.







52 (source)
Bad touch.

















"Happy Leif Ericson Day!"


71 (source)

72 (source)