Monday, November 5, 2012

Rumor or Humor: Disney buying Hasbro?

If the rumor is true, then image related.

The Outhousers and others reported about a rumor that Disney is planning on buying Hasbro... and that means they'll get the rights to MLP amongst other things.

"a Hasbro acquisition would give Disney the rights to G.I. JoeTransformersDungeons and DragonsMagic: The Gathering, and numerous other properties, though some properties, like G.I. Joe, have movie rights tied up at Paramount. It would also give Disney control of Hasbro's The Hub animated television network, which shows the Outhouse favorite My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon. " - The Outhousers

More after the break!

First off... The prophecy has come true! O_o

Second, some relevant articles:
Disney to Buy Hasbro (G.I. Joe, Transformers, My Little Pony) Next? (and in other news, I guess some of The Outhousers staff are bronies! huh...)


[Swatt and Mike seal of disapproval: especially if they ruin it like Star Wars by making another trilogy after the series has clearly been completed, or like Ponyo by mixing Disney stuff with Miyazaki stuff, or like... well you get my/our drift]

Anyways, lets just hope this rumor stems from that comic on deviantArt comic or something like it.