Monday, November 5, 2012

Comic Post #31: Ask Pun Pony: Infestation / Bob-Bon - Smell You Later / Snow Doll Time! / PONIES!!! - 17 / PC: Not Really Nightmare Night / Elements of...

Pixel Rarity by ~ParadigmPizza

Rarity is,... lemme pull out my files... #3 best pony out of the mane six currently. And I can assure you these are official documents from the feds. I think that earns her a header. And on my comic posts too! Which are best posts, naturally. Also, six comics!!


1. Ask Pun Pony: Infestation (#110) by ~AniRichie-Art

This is what happens when you don't take care of things yourself. Just like group projects at school. Wish there were more Twilights in the world.
2. Bon-Bon - Smell You Later by ~LazingAbout94

This is what I'd be doing if I ever saw a pony. Except it would be Pinkie Pie because she might be pie scented.

inb4 I'm dead at Swat's bloddy hands.
3. Snow doll time! by ~CIRILIKO

You just keep doing what you're doing Derp girl. Unfortunately, the creeper might've killed it anyway...

4. PONIES!!! - 17 by ~Turag

These get more and more bizarre with every entry. I like how Scootaloo is still smiling afterwards. Good Scootaloo.
5. PC: Not Really Nightmare Night by ~dtcx97

Multipart filly fiction.

Part 1
Part 2
6. Elements of... by *adamlhumphreys

And to close out the show, some slightly disturbing Rarity and Rainbow Dash confrontations. I want to see Rarity's insane face, though I suppose the fact that it's still normal is even more disturbing.