Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nightly Megathread #61


FPLOON: Thanks, Rainbow Dash! And, what a coincidence, it is also my night to do a Nightly Megathread!!
Joseph Houser: You planned that, didn't you?
FPLOON: I have no idea what you're talking about... Now, on with the NM!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Fluttershy Learns Fire Safety


FPLOON: For the record, it was me calling up Fluttershy that day...
Joseph Houser: Since when have you had Fluttershy's number?
FPLOON: Since after recieving Rainbow Dash's number... I also have Derpy's number, as well...
Joseph Houser: Why DO you have Derpy's number?
FPLOON: ...Bob knows... *grins*
Joseph Houser: *facepalm*

_________________________________________________________________________________
FPLOON's Birthday Cake
Yes... FPLOON did bake his own Birthday cake...

FPLOON: It was my mom's idea to put Rainbow Dash there...
Joseph Houser: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
FPLOON: Well, at least my birthday got... *puts on shades* 20% Cooler...
Joseph Houser: REALLY?? It's your birthday... and you use that line to describe it?
FPLOON: Well, I did just turned 20...
Joseph Houser: *pauses* You've been planning to say that for a while now?
FPLOON: Well, it was part of my favorite line from the first ever episode I saw...
Joseph Houser: Can't argue with that logic... I guess...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Joseph Houser: You know, I need to wonder about something before you continue this NM...
FPLOON: Okay... Shoot...
Joseph Houser: Well, why didn't you want the other mods to make that birthday post for you?
FPLOON: ...Because... I want to be the one who host my own Birthday party... It's been like that longer than I have been a Brony... Sure, it was great and all what they tried to do... But, it didn't feel like my kind of Birthday party, you know... It didn't feel like a FPLOON Birthday party...
Joseph Houser: *inhales and exhales* FPLOON, you are one complex wizard... *pauses* Wait... So, did you like what they tried to do, at least?
FPLOON: It was okay... It just need more of that FPLOON flare... from me!
Joseph Houser: Like 20% more FPLOON flare?
FPLOON: A-*pauses* You know what I mean... Now, can we continue this NM?
Joseph Houser: Alright... Alright... You know, you could of just told them to say "Happy Birthday" and let you do your own thing, right?
FPLOON: *notices the "inside joke"-esque irony* Anyway...

_________________________________________________________________________________
FPLOON's Favorite Haikus

So, remember last week's NM where the challenge was to create a haiku and/or a 17-syllable comment and/or reply? Maybe not, but here are the best ones and my favorite ones... Most of them are favorites, even the best ones...






Joseph Houser: I'm starting to notice a pattern here...
FPLOON: What do you mean?
Joseph Houser: *pauses* Nevermind... And why did you choose all your haikus?
FPLOON: Hay! Out of mine, I only choose the ones that I liked the most...
Joseph Houser: And why did you put some of the threads on this?
FPLOON: What? Not only did they had haikus, but it made more sense, especially all the ones that, if left alone, would have been out of context...
Joseph Houser: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
FPLOON: ...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday, FPLOON
This day did become
20% Cooler...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Joseph Houser: So... What's it going to be this time, FPLOON?
FPLOON: What? Oh... I got nothing...
Joseph Houser: *facepalm* Do you still want commenters to wish you a Happy Birthday?
FPLOON: Sure... They can do it HOWEVER they want in comment form...
Joseph Houser: Is that a challenge?
FPLOON: Why not? Now, if you excuse me... I have the cake I made to eat for tonight... *vanishes*
Joseph Houser: *pauses* So, commentors, besides wishing FPLOON a Happy Birthday... How would you throw FPLOON a party, if he gave you permission to... since, I'm going to assume that there's a backstory to not liking surprise parties... So, what are you waiting for??? BEGIN!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Joseph Houser: SURPRISE VIDEO BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!
FPLOON: DAMMIT, Joseph!!! *vanishes*
_________________________________________________________________________________