Friday, October 26, 2012

Mashup: The Wub Master/ My Lil Pony Mashup Pt 1 - Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy/ Pro Derp


Bring me cupcakes, diet soda,
5 large pizzas, south dakota
I want chicken, I want liver,
Meow Mix Meow Mix fat Val Kilmer

Making a mashup post is harder than it looks, apparently... Not only do the mashups somehow have to work, but also... ask the question: were they uploaded on the same month as the mashup post itself? *pauses* Oh... what am I talking about? *sighs* Doesn't matter... All I can say is that these mashups are awesome, and were all uploaded this month... Check them out after the break (or not if that's your forte...)

1. General Mumble vs. Skrillex ft. Sirah - The Wub Master
2. My Lil Pony Mashup Pt 1 - Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy (Mashup By Dean Birchum)
3. Chang31ing - Pro Derp