Monday, October 15, 2012

Gameloft's My Little Pony game preview.


The people at The Round Stable have had the chance to view the upcoming MLP game developed by Gameloft at the New York My Little Pony Project.

Copy Pasta from website: While at the New York My Little Pony Project this weekend I had the the chance to speak with Jessica Lewinstein, the corporate Public Relations Manager for GameLoft for a hands-on preview of the upcoming My Little Pony game for iOS and Android devices. We’ve got a video hands-on demo of the game to give you an idea of how it looks and plays.


The freemium game will contain a number of mini-games and features many characters from the show. You can find more information and discussion about the game in our forums here. Stay tuned for more coverage from the MLP Project in the next few days

Please visit their website here and forums here for more upcoming news on the game.