Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nightly Megathread #160


FPLOON: Hyper, where's your Nightly?
Hyper: It's 9:30. I've got an hour and a half
FPLOON: Did you even read my announcement yesterday?
Hyper: Son of a-

Tonight, we're testing out the earlier time mentioned yesterday. I'm not saying she's a gold digger this is permanent, that has yet to be officially decided. For now, just go enjoy yourself after the break.

I could actually see this happening in the Blog chat, provided we were ever all on at once.

Hyperdudeman Presents:

Mike: It never gets old, huh?
Radio: Nnnnope
Bob: Kinda makes you wannna...
Hyper: Burst into song?
FPLOON: Eeeeyup

Trig: I love to write rants
Sleep: I love the Artsys
FPLOON: I love the Nightlys
Hyper: I love the PMVs

I love the whole blog
And all its sights and sounds
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada

Radio: I love the Flash games
Bob: I love the Twilight fics
Shuup: I love Follow-ups
Swat: I love Pinkie comics

I love the whole blog
And all it's craziness
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada

SB: I love to be "first source"
Mike: I love to make you think
Hyper: I love to write these
Swat: I love the kitchen sink!

I love the whole blog
It's such a brilliant place
Boom de yada, boom de yada
Boom de yada, boom de yada
                                                                                   

Tonight's Videos Are Brought To You By The Letter D


Yes it's ancient. Doesn't make it any less good.










                                                                                   

Discussion Time:

Pony environmentalists, because why not. The ponies in Ponyville seem to have a great deal of respect for nature, but they're a small town (also, the Everfree Forest would totally tear them to pieces). But in bigger cities like Manehattan, are there ponies who don't care as much? Big businessponies who don't give two bits about a field of flowers and just see a new site for a factory? And what about the other races. Zebras and buffalo seem pretty in tune with nature, but what about dragons and griffons? Post your thoughts below.