Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nightly Megathread #60

by ~Dante-Hinomori

Welcome to the nightly, Derpy broke the nightly, so we will have to make due... |break the below|


BLOG THEME SONG



TheDanielsaur has made an original 8-bit and (with his permission) we have made this the blog's theme.
Food

Latté

~CappuccinoFrosting



Cookie Cutters

by ~WarpzonePrints


Shoes

My Little Pony shoes by ~sceptile123


Cake


Wares

Rocking-Pony/Chair
 

Pinkie Pie Rocking Pony by ~pera-reika


Stocking
(Rarity only made one)
 

Rarity Christmas Stocking by *starlit-creations

Pocket Pony
(Pony in my pocket)

Cross Stitch

~JuliefooDesigns


Media

Animation



Video

For tonight's discussion I would like to-
???: no lower, to the left a little... perfect.
Me: Derpy why is the discussion up here? It is supposed to be at the bottom
???: You would put me in at the bottom? I'm not an after thought...
Me: I never said you were, can you please just move it back.
???: sorry no can do, it wont budge any further, let me just join you
Me: Derpy I- Scootaloo?
Scoots: eeyup, now for the discussion, who do you want to run the next nightly please say CMC please say CMC
Me: um well I'm not gonna argue with Scoots so there is your discussion

Discussion