Friday, November 23, 2012

Comic Post #59: Tying it All Together / Rarity vs. Slenderman 2 / You've Done it Now Twi / 'Cause Tomorrow Winter Is Here (Yet Another Alternate Ending

Not a Muffin by *DocWario

Maybe not, but English Muffins taste incredible Derpy. Trust me. Make sure you melt some butter and smear it all over those. Speaking of muffins, comics after the break. Also, Twilight for ever preview image! Woohoo!


1. Comic: Tying it All Together by ~HatBulbProductions

I've really got nothing to say except I lol'd.

Actually, I do have to say I'm surprised we really haven't given Cadence some ironic personality by now. We do it with almost ever princess eventually...
2. Rarity vs Slenderman 2 by ~CIRILIKO

Substitute "is" with "it's". This was a weird one.


3. You've done it now twi. by *Coltsteelstallion

Applejack looks nice with that demonic, fire background. I need moar!

How many times is this comic going to be reiterated? This is beginning to feel like and Activision joint.