Saturday, November 10, 2012

Comic Post #39: Do It Alone / The Confrontation / STAIRS

Suspicious Dash by ~ThunderElemental

This image was directly to the right of a humanized King Sombra in my DeviantART stack. I find that not only humorous, but fitting. I'll let your imaginations think up what that humanized Sombra might look like while you peruse the comical creations below.


1. do it alone by *CSImadmax

Now I know why Celestia was so upset with Twilight in the vision scene. Not because Equestria was doomed to be lost, but because that's one more stained glassed purchase gone to waste.
2. The Confrontation [S3 spoiler] by *theflashguy

Truly the richest character development we are yet to see in the show. I can't wait 'till his grumbles and growls are popping up every other episode!

Don't worry guys, the art style is a reference.