Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Retro Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #1

eclipsed by *CosmicUnicorn
Welcome to a special Artsy. It doesn't feature the newest stuff, but honors the old.
The idea was uttered by HappyThoughts. Also, Eclipse gave me a long list of links which I used a good bunch of.

The first theme is: The old glory of Princess Luna and Princess Celestia

The way I want to present this to you is experimental... But if it works, you will see a collection of about 130 drawings, made before 2012. More information after the break...



Well, it's a nice feature of deviantArt that lets me embed the slideshow function.
If it works for you, you should have control over how fast it is, if you want to see some kind of transition effects and fullscreen view. Also, you should be able to open the deviation page in a new tab. You'll figure it out...
So, if you want to rush all the beautiful drawings, set it to 1 second per image and you're done within 2 minutes. I'd recommend to take some time, though...

Please also tell me how / if it works for you. I have plans...
And if anyone of you knows who KeinZantezuken is, tell me that as well...