Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mashup With FPLOON (#MashupWithFPLOON)


I'm the man and I know that
I got cash, I'm talkin’ throwback
A hundred grand, what's that?
I hit the club and I blow that

All of today's mashups are just too good not to pass a listen or two... From Zelda to Catsgroove to our DD resident CHANG31ING, I'm not lying when I say that these mashups are amazing...

1. CHANG31ING Obsolete Diamonds
Rapping to the House...
2. TheDanielsaur Sailing the Great Sea for the Perfect Stallion (Mashup)
The title says it all...
3. Evost0rm [PSM] Swadonkagroove (VDJ Mashup)
Dancing with and to the SWAG...
4. TheDanielsaur Artsy Astral Dress Observatory (mashup)
Dress-making in the stars...
5. CHANG31ING Ballad of the Fly Shy
What a change in perspective...

(I'll save the next mashup post for Friday, maybe...)