Thursday, March 21, 2013

Comics: Spitfire Edition


Kevin Levine fully supports ponies and their endeavors, so I expect an increase in Bioshock  inspired comics tenfold. Get to it artists or I'll do it myself and you won't want that!


1. The Truth About Fluttershy by *CrownePrince

Fluttershy is a year older than everyone. Therefore, everyone is the same age. Celestia is the same age as everybody, and she's also immortal. Therefore, everyone is immortal (except Sombra).
2. 30min Challenge - The Way They Are by *atryl

The only thing more perfect than Derpy's eyes is Twilight with wings... *trollface*
3. Royal Stomach by *GlancoJusticar

I'm beginning to think the CMC's special talent is failing at getting their cutie marks and that they've had their cutie marks for sometime now.
4. PranksterShy PinkiePie by *HowXu

You don't try and show up Pinkie. Just don't do it.





5. A True, True... Friend? by *EMedina13

A true, true arsonist.
6. Cleaning up. by *Coltsteelstallion

Pinkie Pie has more similarities to my school teachers than I thought. Yes, the Pinkameana part as well.
7. Apple-Bolts by *Evil-DeC0Y

Cannot unsee! (not that I was planning on wathching this episode anytime soon anyway).