Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #200


Artsy #200. And if you thought I'd have nothing special planned for this, you're totally right. Maybe for #222.
It has been requested to shorten very long Artsys, by splitting it into two separate posts for example.
Now I'd not be happy with posting two of these at the same time. Holding one back for 2 hours would be an option. I'd like to have some tests, though... This one has approximately 60 entries. If you experience any problems, like missing pictures or very long loading times, please report it in the comments. But keep in mind that it's still a post that requires some bandwidth.
Also, I got another possible idea to build these...

TL;DR, enjoy the art.


Regular Art

























25 (source)
Not even sure if this is an MLP griffon...






































ಠ_ಠ Tagged by me ಠ_ಠ
Saucy [Spitfire]

Happy Pony