Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nightly Megathread #2304


I hope everyone enjoyed today's episode as much as I did. I think I speak for everyone when I say Season 9 is the best season of MLP so far. When Celestia found that forged friendship letter, I mean OMG what a twist, am I right? Why not talk about it and everything else beyond the break.


It's been around six years now and it's still going strong. I can't believe you guys like this meme so much.


 
 

If you need a guide on how to appease your princess plushie... you may still mind this very stupid.


Ponification of Cave Story title screen? I gusta.
Remember that episode way back from 2013, Season three? Looks like we're finally getting around to posting EFN's review. 
Discussion already? Yeah, old man Trig needs to get to bed. Death bed, at least. Anyway, what are your guys' thoughts on Season 9? Was Rainbow Dash's long-awaited return from Cloudsdale satisfactory? Did anyone at all care about Cadence's death? Let me know in the comments below.