Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nightly Megathread #126


Oh, Fluttershy. I actually wouldn't mind being assassinated by you. Pony nonsense after the break, but you should know that by now.
No new song tonight. I just didn't get around to it. I'd say "Don't kill me," but that'll probably happen regardless. Instead, have one of my better works from almost 2 months ago

Hyperdudeman Presents:
At the Nightly


I can't believe we're finally here. With all that we've imagined, the reality of this blog is sure to make this... The Best Thread Ever!
At the Nightly

At the Nightly

At the Nightly, in the comments
I'm going to read them all!
All the people, I'll befriend them at the Nightly! (At the Nightly!)
All the bronies, and pegasisters
They will love me one and all
We'll become good friends forever
Right here at the Nightly

All our friends will make posts right here at the Nighly, at the Nightly!

At the Nightly (every night!), I will show off (lemme see!)
My awesome song-writing skills (woot, woot!)
Bored commentors (they'll be posting!), they will read it (have a laugh!)
And tell me how it thrills! (yahoo!)
And I'll earn a lot of upvotes for my IntenseDebate!

All the pics and all the vids from now until hereafter
All that we've been wishing for will be there at the Nightly, at the Nightly!

At the Nightly, with FPLOON
I will write some great haikus
They will see I can be clever at the Nightly! (at the Nightly)
They will pick the very best one
And I hope it's mine they choose
They will treat me like a hero, tonight at the Nightly!

This is what we've waited for, to have the best time ever!
Each of us will post our dreams, tonight at the Nightly, At the Nightly!

Been dreaming, I've been waiting
To RP with those great bronies
All the Blog6 will show their tricks
Throwing phones and having kicks
We'll post for crowds of thousands
Wouldn't trade this chance for diamonds
I'm going to roleplay tonight, right here at the Nightly!

All we've posted, all we've seen; our happy Megathread
Finally all will come true, right here at the Nightly Thread, at the Nightly!

I am here at the Megathread, for it is the best Nightly
It is so much better than the one on EqD
For they allow megathreaqds and don't ban you with glee
People posting, people laughing, with me at the Megathread!

Happiness and laughter, at the Nightly, at the Nightly!

At the Nightly (at the Nightly), with the Blog6 (with the Blog6)
Is where I'm going to be (they will be)
We will talk all about ponies and Youtube clips I've seen (they will see)
It is going to be so special as they take time just for me!

This will be the best thread ever!
Into the the Nightly we must go, we're ready now, we love this show
Into the Nightly we must go and have the best night ever
Into the Nightly, now's the time, we're ready and we feel divine

Into the Nightly
Meet new friends

Into the nightly
Share my songs

Into the Nightly
Make haikus

Prove I'm great
At roleplaying

To meet
To show
To write
To play
To laugh
To talk

Into the Nightly, into the Nightly!
And this will be the best blog ever!
At the Nightly!

Video Time!









Discussion

So that big sports thing happened today. I was at work and I didn't involve ponies so I didn't really try to find anything out about it. But I understand that some of you guys like sports. So let's talk about sports. SPORTS!