Sunday, February 3, 2013

Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #157


FlutterBot has a sad...
But there's a ton of art to admire here.
Also, there's still some spoilery art in its own section. Consider yourself warned, I guess.
Though I'm quite sure everyone here knows anyway.

Art after the break

Regular Art










10 (source)
On the prowl for cookies.







17 (source)
Canon x OC... At least the art is nice.










27 (source)
Mother of Gods...






33 (source)
Drugs are bad, m'kay?







40 (source)
He's the Zen master...
















56 (source)
Oh, sweetest of deaths...



















75 (source)
I still prefer Cutaloo...










85 (source)
Davy Jones?


87 (source)
Who controls the bow?











98 (source)
Here's a Cutaloo, see?








Twilicorn















15 (source)
Hard to read, but you know whose gravestones those are.

ಠ_ಠ Tagged by me ಠ_ಠ
2 Suggestive [Pinkamena]
4 ...Death... [Fluttershy] 
I died a little inside.

Happy Pony