Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mashup Post For This Brony's Soul


A good brother, lovin son, a great lover
I'm a truth seeker, on a quest not a believer
I'm an Emcee for all of the world to see
yea ya got my word on it, I'll put the Herd on it

This mashup post is brought to you by s2jdfgs and TheDanielsaur... s2jdfgs did all of the odd-numbered mashups while TheDanielsaur did all of the even-numbered mashups... (And now you know...)

1. s2jdfgs Avicii ft. Nicky Romero vs. MLP: FiM - I Could Be a True Friend
House-ify a "True Friend"...
2. TheDanielsaur Gravity Falls/MLP Themesong Mashup
That type of mashup that's as good as its sounds...
3. s2jdfgs The Fray vs. MLP: FiM - I've Got to Save a Life
Twilight singing to sad non-brony sounding music...
4. TheDanielsaur Morning in Hayrule Field Shimmers (Mash-up)
HA! Zelda and Twilight... See the connection?
5. s2jdfgs Scissor Sisters vs. MLP: FiM - I Don't Feel Like Waitin'
All S3 songs to the tune of Scissor Sisters...

(FPLOON Note: I might try something with this table for these kind of post... Maybe...)