Friday, February 22, 2013

IT'S DA MUZIK!!! (No Reference Intended)


This morning, I woke up
Feeling brand new and I jumped up
Feeling my highs, and my lows
In my soul, and my goals

Is it Vinyl or Octavia the pony mascot of music? I should post them both on my next music post or something... Anyway, here's some tasty licks for your ears to take in this hour...

1. Carbon Maestro Griffon Kingdom Orchestral
2. DannyBrony Rainbow Dash Remix for AcousticBrony and MysteriousBronie* Rock
*Based off this...
3. Radiarc The Way Classical**
**[Epic] Trailer Music...
4. Sim Gretina Where Rich Ponies Go (PonyFireStone Remix) Progressive Trance
5. arkantos4dead The Sound Of The Night Orchestral
6. TheGuyCalledFruity Pinkie Pie's Sugar Rush Drum & Bass
7. Nicolas Dominique Like Feather Trance***
***Chill...
8. Crystal Slave Fly With Me Dubstep
9. Delta Brony I've Got To Find A Way (Italo Liquid Pride Mix) Italo Disco 

(FPLOON Note: This is what the post title was referencing...)