Thursday, February 14, 2013

Comics in the Morning

Source
Some comics for you. I hope you find the time to sit down and read them. Do it like AJ here.


Revenge Of The PBBBITTH ! by ~a8702131

Chrysalis be trollin'.
Who wants to be a Princess? by ~Kampfkeks007

Who doesn't? Even Big Mac wanted to be one.
Be my very special somepony. by *Coltsteelstallion

I admit, that's close to Fluttershy on the cuteness scale...
Pinkie Pie Visits The Dentist. by ~MrFulp

Colgate made a big mistake.
She tried to understand how Pinkie works.
Twilight's Ascension: Blark by ~HatBulbProductions

Next part in this series.
Twilight learns what she will be ruler of.
Also, she got some fancy wings.
She wub all day by ~ShinodaGE

A ponified comic. I hope you know the original one, because I can't find it.
MLP: Princess fight(Commissioned) by *tan575

I didn't know Shining Armor was so desirable... Especially since we saw how he treats his girls.