Friday, February 1, 2013

Artsy-Wartsy Stuff #155


Either the artists were extraordinarily active or it's just that more art survived my filter today.
I see no pattern. Either way, a whole lot of art awaiting you. There's like... a hundred of them drawings. If you're prepared, take a look. You won't be disappointed. And if you are... Well, I'm always open for critique or, to a certain degree, requests.

Continue after the break.

Regular Art








8 (source)
The epicness... It burns!







15 (source)
Who expected this?




19 (source)
Cardiac meltdown in 3...2...1...

















36 (source)
Feline anthro Derpy?






42 (source)
I kinda liked that game...

43 (source)
Don't ask. I don't know either.







50 (source)
I never understood the appeal of ponies with guns.





55 (source)
It's... not actually saucy, right?











66 (source)
Shiny is a pretty pony princess...



























93 (source)
Why can't I hold all this cuteness?...

94 (source)
Is that you, TiM?


Twilicorn












ಠ_ಠ Tagged by me ಠ_ಠ
1 Suggestive [Rainbow Dash]
2 Non-bloody gore [Shining Armor]

Happy Pony