Thursday, December 13, 2012

PMV: Friendship is Awful / Dragonshy -- Theatrical Trailer / Party of One -- Theatrical Trailer / Show Me Everything You've Got / Canterlot Wedding -- Theatrical Trailer / I Just Can't Wait to be King

Wait hold on, whatever I did I can fix... *big grin*
Some smexy PMV's today, I got some epic voice manipulation stuff (that sentence doesn't do it justice), a trailer of Dragonshy, Party of One trailer (Inb4 movie takes predictable horror route...), Canterlot Wedding trailer (It should have been a movie!),PMV of Show Me Everything You Got, and a My Little Disney ...'nuff said.

1.) PMV - Friendship is Awful
2.) Dragonshy -- Theatrical Trailer (FC)
3.) Party of One -- Theatrical Trailer (FC)
4.) Show Me Everything You've Got (PMV)
5.) Canterlot Wedding -- Theatrical Trailer
6.)  My Little Disney: I Just Can't Wait to be King