Sunday, December 30, 2012

Comic: Army fail/ Family issues/ Congratulations/ Thinking Outside the Blocks/ The Great Equestrian Novel


What? I may be unbiased with the whole "Best Pony" debacle, but I won't disagree to this statement...

Besides, there's comics to read after this post's break...




1. Army fail by CIRILIKO
There is a lesson to be learned here...
But, then again, I don't get caught...








2. Family issues by BestSeller-Microtech
The mid-part of this made me crack up more than I needed to...
and then I thought this entire comic reminded me of Family Guy...









3. Congratulations by NaterRang
If continuity was truly a big deal in FiM, then I probably should not have laughed close to the end...










4. Thinking Outside the Blocks by Zztfox
HAY!! I don't care what you call it, that's ****in' cheating!!
...At least allow me to do that, too...











5. The Great Equestrian Novel by bibliodragon
You know that feeling that your favorite pony is more like you the more you get to know them...
I did this exact comic scenario more times than I could count... all while listening to this...