Sunday, November 11, 2012

Comic Post #41: Smile Stretching / PONIES!!! - 18 / Test / We Are the Ones You Love / A Helping Hand

Knight Fluttershy by *Raikoh-illust

Why did Dashie have to be such a dick to her? Now she's gonna be terrified of putting the armor on ever again, which she looked awesome in! I thought she was going to let her win at least once... nope! Oh well, back to comics!


1. Smile Stretching by ~professor-ponyarity

Spoilers: Why do I feel like this is what I'm going to be watching next Saturday? I'm honestly scared what multiple Pinkie Pie's could produce.
2. PONIES!!! - 18 by ~Turag

Rainbow Dash, if missing your legs at this point in time is your biggest concern, time for a reality check.
3. Test by ~cipherpie

Kind of glad Twilight's test was protecting the Crystal Empire instead of a written test if this was the product of the latter.
4. We are the ones you love by ~BestSeller-Microtech

Well, what I've taken away from this is upside Luna is freaking strong.
5. A Helping Hand by ~Zztfox

I've never played Pikmin extensively  but from Smash Bros I've concluded they are voluntary slaves. Might as well take advantage of that.