Sunday, November 11, 2012

Comic post #40: Lyra Learns Dark Magic/Chrysalis vs Brainsucker/Enthusiasm Gap/Luna's Problem


First time I tried making this post, I made captions with links to deviantArt and somehow everything was nested recursively. Captions scare me now... (Trigger prettied it up) Anyways hooray! Moonstuck may be over, But Egophilliac is still making awesome stuff! 


1. she was not prepared for this by *egophiliac

The fate of Equestria rests in your bank account.

2. Lyra Learns Dark Magic by ~T-3000

I'd like to see the worst fears of all ponies. Celestia's could be interesting... but for now, BG ponies take priority.
3. Chrysalis vs Brainsucker by *CzudakX

With Discord being our mascot and all, Chrysalis deserves to be punished. One thousand years dungeon!
4. Luna's Problem by *CzudakX

Uh... what? I see TNT and surprise. I'm missing something.
5. Enthusiasm Gap by *PixelKitties

Something tells me Twilight would probably question there being a human in the Crystal Empire. It must be Tara seeping through the lines of fiction.