Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Comic post #32: Overusing Elements is Chaos / Luna Scare / Pony 4 Koma / How Do You Love Someone?

EQLA: Twilight Sparkle by ~AniRichie-Art

Humanized pony art? On my posts?! Okay, you guys probably don't know me well enough to know I'm not fond of humanized stuff, but I just felt like it. And feels warrant anything. Except murder. And speaking of murder, SEGWAY, the comics below are going to murder your laugh box. Juuuuust like Squidward.

(And for the record, this is Trig. I just steal SB's empty posts >:D)


1. Overusing Elements is Chaos by ~BestSeller-Microtech

I have no idea what is happening. Literally nothing. If someone can explain anything that is going on you win a cookie and a cat gif. Choosy moms choose gif.
2. Luna scare by *Mickeymonster

I piss my pants at any scary games. With movies I just imagine the directors and producers standing right off to the side, but you can't really do that with games. I feel your pain Luna.
3. Pony 4 Koma - Applebloom the Huntress by *WingsofFox

What if Applebloom's cutie mark is producing colored blocks out of no where? Maybe her special talent is coding Tetris remakes for EA.


4. How do you love someone? by ~AskCanadaPony

Fluttershy stare... but the good kind.