Saturday, November 3, 2012

Babble With Bronies Episode 27



Babble with Bronies, an awesome talk-show, discussion based stream is going to be starting very soon! And apologies to the staff for not posting the previous two episodes they sent us. I hate you gmail. Find the stream here. I'll be checking out their show, so watch for me in the chat. Asserted information and synopsis of this week's episode found below.

If my timezone analysis is correct, I believe the stream will start in 5 minutes. Get in there!


Here is this weeks synopsis for Babble with Bronies episode 27:

Howdy y'all!

This week, we're watching S1E11, "Winter Wrap Up". We'll also be discussing our predictions and hopes for S3.

Time: 4:00 pm EST/ 3:00 pm CST (16:00 EST/ 15:00 CST) (UTC -4 / -5 with DST in effect)
Date: November 3rd, 2012


Thanks again!
-Everlasting_Joy