Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Swatteam's Youtube Poop Collection #1





Good morning everyone! It's me Swatteam doing his part to start off your morning with some randomness!
"Why would you do this too us!?" I hear you asking!? Because it's high past time we got more randomness(Of course I always say that though), so let's start your day off right!






This one's got it all! Pinkie, M Bison, Pinkie, pesky plumbers, and more Pinkie. What more could you want!?
Oh and yes me and Pinkie have tried the Pepto Bismol jacuzzi that Spike suggested for us... it was awkward. (I seriously don't want to know what goes on in that dragons head)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


And this one... uh... well I forgot if it was even good... But there's sh*t related jokes so it must be good!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





And just because he was in one of my favorite GTA's I'm going to finish this off with a fad.


Well, I hope I gave you some good WTF!? moments.

I'm so sorry for this