Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nightly Megathread #3

"I'm must be Spike, because my swag ain't turned off..."

You see that? That doesn't even begin to express how much we like your support. Legends? Random? Pioneers? Okay, that last one probably wasn't said, but don't forget... This is only the beginning... And you are witnessing it... Everybody gets free hipster shades!!!!

...After this break right here...

_________________________________________________________________________________
Hipster Shades For Everybody (even if you already have an extra pair)!!!!!
Rainbow Dash, of course, shows off their swagness to the fullest!

If you're wondering how I've obtain all of these... Well, let's just say I'm a wizard... (It's totally true...)

________________________________________________________________________________
New Teaser from GaugeN!


...I'm already loving this!!! Why can't I download full version now?!?! *calms down* Patience... Now, where was I? Oh, yes...
_________________________________________________________________________________
Send in Megathread Cake!
So, that's what's happening to the Megathread Cakes...

...if you kindly... (We I should consider a better hiding spot next time...)

_________________________________________________________________________________
How I personally feel about all of this?

Yeah... I went there...

(On a side-note, this picture and the header picture for this post were switched... since this picture truly shows how I feel about all of this... Whoa... Déjà vu...)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know that
"Joseph Houser" is FPLOON's
awakened Persona?

(Yes... This is a haiku... FPLOON has two syllables...)