Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nightly Megathread #7


Uh... Rarity edition? Okay, first off, I get a request to post Rarity for the next Nightly Megathread... Any Rarity, since there hasn't been one for her yet... (I also get the added suggestion of having it being saucy...) And, this was the best result for "Rarity sexy vampire" in my MLP photo folder? Hmmm... Don't know what this means, but at least this is still technically Rarity...


(For the record, this will be the last time I'll use a picture like that as a header in one of my post... I'll let the rest of the Blog6 and Co. use headers like that... Usually...)

 Page break, prepared to be flipped!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Nightly Megathread Schedule

Sunday: SweetieBot
Monday: Robotbob123
Tuesday: Shuupadoopdoop
Wednesday: Radiogenicpony
Thursday: FPLOON
Friday: Swatteam1013
Saturday: Trignometrize


So, as you can see, I will be posting the Nightly Megathread only on Thursday nights, while the rest of the Blog6 and Co. will be posting on different days of the week, hopefully all at 11pm blog time (or EQD time). The only exception is when I'm subbing for someone else, since I'm really flexible at night... (How else could I still be up pass 3 still checking on the comments? Plus, I don't have classes til 11am...)

_________________________________________________________________________________
Dammit, Direct TV!

According to my Direct TV service, from October 2 through the 8, they would have a choice extra free trial weekend, where channels such as NickToons, Boomerang, and the Hub will be temporary available until the next day at around 3 or something (depending if you change the channel after the last free trial day is over). What bugs me about it is that just found out about it today at random and, after checking my past notifications, was never informed beforehand about this... So, I missed out on watching some weekday ponies in my mourning channel line-up... I would be more upset about this, but considering this has happened to me in the past, I'm not that surprised... (I always wonder if they do these free trial stuff across the board or only have it set based on how long the customer has had Direct TV... Oh well...)

_________________________________________________________________________________
Ponified LIMBO Teaser


This already looks as interesting as it sounds just by looking at this first update. I can't wait til it comes out... (I seem to think that a lot whenever a new pony game is in the works...) Check it out for yourself...

_________________________________________________________________________________

I will only do
haikus during my Nightly
Megathread post, G!