Saturday, October 6, 2012

Comic Post #1: Might Be a Moose? / I Couldn't Save You / Why Rainbow Dash is Flying so Fast

Surprise! First comic post!

Is EQM ready for comic posts? Probably not, but I'm (pretty sure) that's how we roll. I'm currently subscribing to all the comic artists I possibly can, so be sure to check back here for all your comicy needs. Head down past the break for some (kind of newish) comics. This post is mainly for trying out the comic post format, so not everything is breaking media.



Shining Armor has the best accessories besides miss Dash, right Rainbow_Swag? 

The joke originates from the VA panel at Canterlot Gardens. Hopefully Shining Armor returns in season 3 to show off his coolness, awesomeness, and... radicalness... 


If you're weary of sad Scootalooo, or sad ponies for that matter, stay away. If not, this is an impressively drawn and full of feels comic. 




No comment... except that I'm going to laugh my face off when Rainbow is the fist one to get a stallion-friend in the show...