Monday, October 8, 2012

Comic Post #5: Somepony to Love / My Little Websurfers Part 2 / A Song for Applejack

A wild Vinyl appears.
Vinyl head-banging animation by AleximusPrime

What? Vinyl! This is a comic post, why are you here playing your music? Oh well, I guess you can stay. I do enjoy da musics. Now, on topic, COMICS! A recent earthquake has struck EQM and there are breaks everywhere! Thankfully, they all appeared in the right spot, so jump across this one for comics. 



Find Part 1 here if you missed it. I personally love Chrome's design the best. Not because I use Chrome or anything... 
2. Somepony to Love by CleppyClep

Incredibly cute. I would HNNNNG, but I don't really know what sound that is. I would also 'DAAWWW, but I never say that either. I'll stick with 'AWWWWW.

Deceptive thumbnail is deceptive (and I'm still not changing it). The last three panels felt so genuine. I love this one, and you should too!