Monday, October 8, 2012

Comic Post #4: Destructive Nature / Kindergarten Days 6 / Celestia Always On Duty / Pocket Muffins

23 hours... no sleep... acquire more coffee.
Spike enjoys his Coffee Vector by Kyute-Kitsune

Early morning comics! Or at least for my little piece of the globe (yes, my head canon tells me I own this part of the world). Now if someone could produce a cup of coffee that tasted good, I would maybe get into it. Until then, Coke and Sunkist!... oh yeah, comics. Journey beyond the break to seek them out.

1. Kindergarten Days 6 by CIRILIKO

Ever thought Twilight couldn't get cuter? Well you shouldn't have. I was hoping she could help me with my fear of spiders but I think she just exacerbated it...
2. Pocket Muffins by Zztfox

I must say, ponies look rather adorable in the Pokemon Trainer outfit. And of course we would expect no less from Derpy.
3. Destructive Nature by wildtiel

Run Rarity...
4. Celestia Always On Duty by Niban-Destikim

Good to know this was what was happening during the season two finale. I'm surprised Celestia even showed up for the Harry Potter horn battle at this rate...