Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nightly Megathread #284


It's been entirely too long since I posted a NM. Or much of anything for that matter. Apologies for the long absence, but I'm definitely still here. Have a long overdue Nightly after the break.


Video Time:


Retro Video Time:

I might have posted this one already, but oh well. Kind of brings back memories, though.


Eh, again, apologies for having been gone so long. Haven't been too great lately and it's been difficult finding motivation for much of anything, really. But I'll still make time for this site and get back to posting again regardless. I'll have an appropriate Luna header for next time. Who all is still here, though, besides Hyper and Sleepy (he's always here, though. I still make time to time to check the Artsy's)?

Discussion Time:

Kind of a generic question, but opinions on season four? Favorite episode thus far? I quite like it, particularly Bats! and Rarity Takes Manehattan.

Edit: Damn it, I forgot Sleepy used that header for yesterday's Artsy. Oh well...