Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nightly Megathread #268


Chrysalis very much fits with the spirit of Halloween, don't you think? Make sure to give her lots of love. Onward to the Nightly.



Music Time:

I sincerely apologize for not having posted very much music lately. Reality and lack of motivation have gotten to me recently. Anyways, have some Sim Gretina and Retrotype for this Nightly.



Retro Video Time:

Speaking of music, I think I'll go with music for tonight's retro video. This one still ranks near the top of my list of pony music to this day.


Discussion Time:

Going through all of these old pony videos in my Youtube playlist ultimately gets me thinking about what got me into pony in the first place. It was mostly random YT videos (the first of which I saw I posted in a previous NM) for me before I started watching the show itself. How about everyone else? And is there anything other than the show itself that keeps you going? It's mostly the art and music for me.