Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nightly Megathread #264


The Fox and the Hound was basically my childhood. Saw it again recently for the first time in over 10 years and I still love it. Nightly stuff after the break.


Retro Video Time:

On the topic of nostalgia, it's retro video time! I'm sure most if not all of us are familiar with this one. One of the first pony videos I saw.


Discussion Time:

For tonight's discussion, let's pit all of FiM's villains/antagonists from throughout the series together, reformed and non-reformed alike, in a battle of no doubt epic proportions. What would each of their tactics/strategies be, how would they be most effective (don't forget to throw wheels at Trixie) and who would come out on top? As much as I'd love seeing Nightmare Moon be victorious, I'd think Discord's completely and utter unpredictability or Chrysalis' changeling army would eventually emerge victorious. Hit up the comments with your ideas.