Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nightly Megathread #260


I've always loved the month of October. The weather finally starts getting cooler, which is fine because I can't stand the heat. Head on below for the Nightly as usual while I pull Luna out of that leaf pile.


Video Time:

You know what, I think I'll stick to doing an older, sort of "retro" when I do NM's, just because. And by retro I mean older than a year and a half or so. I guess, or something like that. So if you guys have any you'd like to see me put in, just let me know and I'll get it put in the my next Nightly! This one here always manages to make me feel at least a little bit happy.


Discussion Time:

Out of the six elements of harmony, which one do you feel represents you best and why? Is the same as your favorite pony's? Is that part of what makes them your favorite? Loyalty always fit me best, even though Dash has never really been my favorite. Or honesty, I suppose. How about you all?