Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nightly Megathread #253


As an Avatar fan, I always loved the idea of this. I can see the two of them getting along really well. Nightly after the break.



To start, we have info about a kickstarter for some pewter pony figurines that are scaled to fit games like D&D and such. They look pretty impressive in my opinion and they only have twenty days left to reach their £3000 goal. They're getting close so if anyone's interested in it, you can check it out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835446295/pewter-ponies-miniature-ponies-for-table-top-gamin

Video Time:

You know, I feel like going retro for the video tonight. Have my very first exposure to pony ever back in 2011.


Discussion Time:

So yeah. Been watching through The Last Airbender again recently. Been so long since I watched any of it. Almost forgot how great it was. So naturally I got to thinking which characters from TLA would be best suited or compared to from FiM. Fluttershy and Iroh would probably get along well (of course, who wouldn't love talking to Iroh), but any thoughts on the others from you all? Hit it up in the comments!

And for any non-Avatar fans out there, if the mane six played musical instruments what do you think they would play and why?