Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nightly Megathread #210


Hallo! Welcome to another NM! I'm just going to write some stuff in here to make it look like I'm putting important stuff her. I'm honestly just improvising because I have no idea what to type. Discussion after the break!


For the discussion tonight... what would the lives of the Mane 6 be like if Rainbow Dash never pulled off the Sonic Rainboom when she was a wee little filly? Where would they be? Would they have ever discovered their special talents? It's up to you guys!

Oh and I have some news. You guys all know that wonderful thing known as the Masterthread? The thing that has over 10,000 comments? Well my tank's running on empty, and I don't know if I'm going to keep replying as much as I've been before. (I guess this means I'm taking a break, huh?) Is this the end of DD's Masterthread? Honestly, I have no idea... but you have to admit, it's been one hell of a run! With this, I'm heading off to bed. Goodnight! *flies off into the beautiful sunset*