Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nightly Megathread #209


So, Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, I guess. I wasn't aware they had a separate one, but hey, ya learn new things every day. Nightly time, bring a date if you've got one.

A little bit of news tonight. Yes I realize we're late on this, but it was submitted so I'm posting it.

A photo posted on the official MLP Facebook has a background directly from Fighting is Magic. Compare this photo with this background. Maybe it was an accident? I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Thanks to Sebastian for sending it in.






Discussion Time:

I'm starving and trying to remember what all food-related topics I've already used. Turns out I've done quite a few. Um, fruit? What would your favorite pony's favorite fruit be (Yes Cob and Happy, I realize it's obvious for you)?