Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nightly Megathread (With Some Art I Made!)



Well it's time for another Nightly! And this time, I decided to put up some artwork I made on Battlefield 3! (I was very bored, I had nothing better to do...) Check out my artwork(Which looks like crap!) after the break!

The rare and deadly Equestrian flea! They are known to wear funny looking hats!
Bet you can't guess what that is. 

 Derpy. (Looks like crap...)
 I also tried out my cursive work and wrote out DD and MLP

For the discussion, make fun of my artwork! Honestly, I think the best piece of art I did was the muffin. It's hard to make detailed art on Battlefield 3, but I tried my best over and over again and this is what I came up with. I'll try to make some more. I don't know why really, but hey, it helps me make stuff up for DD!