Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mashup: MLV2 - Love Is War x This Day Aria/ Somepony That Used to Raise Barns/ ALAO & SGAP Kupo Cluterf*ck Mashup/ These Books and Pens/ Stereo Gypsies


First off, I'm a start charging y'all per compliment
You give to me, see how much purse I can earn off of it
As far as bars, you heard wrong if you heard continent
It's incontinence, inconsequent turned sponsorin'

Mashup! Mashups everywhere!

We got a Vocaloid/MLP mashup from Biff0r, a "better" mashup of this from s2jdfgs, a "clusterf*ck" mashup from JHaller, a short little mashup sent to me from CHANG31ING (with a little easter egg within the video), and another Living Tombstone mashup, this time from s2jdfgs...

1. MLV2 - Love Is War x This Day Aria | My Little Vocaloid 2
2. MLP: FiM vs. Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somepony That Used to Raise Barns
3. ALAO & SGAP Kupo Cluterf*ck Mashup
4. These Books and Pens
5. The Living Tombstone vs. Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Gypsies