Friday, January 11, 2013

Nightly Megathread #103

My face when modship...

This is Hyper's Nightly Megathread
He hope it finds you well
You're invited to post comments
'Cause I think you're really swell

DD just made me a mod
So help me celebrate
The vids will be hilarious
The Discussions'll be first rate

In case you haven't heard the news, I am now Discord's Domain's newest mod. My final test was today, and I was made more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

With this power, your posts will be the ones to pierce the heavens.

I am very honored for the chance to post here and shall make the most of this opportunity. I shall do my best to help make this blog the best it can be! For the Domain!

Welcome aboard, kid. You have no clue what you're in for...

Anywho, enough with the sappy stuff.

Parodies
In case you didn't realize, I'm rather fond of parodies. Here are a few of my favorites. We should all strive to someday achieve their level of greatness...


Some blood (and bad animation) on this one. You were warned.

And the best for last!


And Now For Something Completely Different:



Discussion:
So, it turns out being a mod isn't all fun and games. It also consists of giant battles to the death a la Super Smash Bros. So now I'm asking you. Who would win in this clash of titans and why? Bob with his IPhones? Radio and his army of impostors?  FPLOON with Joesph? Swat with... Swat? How do you envision this playing out? What kind of arena  could hold such an epic contest? You decide below!(Hyperdudeman is not responsible for any blog6 wrath incurred as the result of this discussion)